AS WE GATHER ONCE AGAIN FOR MASS, PLEASE OBSERVE OUR GUIDELINES
1. The obligation to attend Sunday Mass is still suspended until further notice.
2. Those who are at a higher risk for COVID-19 (i.e., those who are older than 65 or who have underlying health conditions) are urged not to come to Church for Mass. Those who cannot attend Mass may be encouraged to spend time daily reading the Scriptures, praying with their families, watching a broadcast Mass, and making an act of spiritual communion.
3. Those who feel in any way sick (e.g., oral temperature higher than 99.5F, cough, chills, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell) or who are worried about attendance should not enter the Church.
4. When coming to Mass, please enter the Church only through the Front Doors.
SAFEST PRACTICES FOR ATTENDING MASS
1. Worshippers must attend Mass wearing masks.
2. Safe social distancing should be maintained while in Church and on the Church property – at least 6 feet between immediate families or individuals. In the Church ever 2nd pew are cordoned off with yellow tape and cannot be used.
3. Sign of Peace – will not be shared.
4. Holy Water – Fonts will remain empty.
5. No Hymnals – All Hymnals and Missalettes have been temporarily removed from the Church.
6. 2 large blue containers will be placed in the rear of the Church for your envelopes and donations. Ushers will not pass the Collection baskets among the Congregation.
7. Parishioners are encouraged to wash their hands at home and to bring their own hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer should be used before and after receiving Communion.
SAFEST PRACTICES FOR RECEIVING COMMUNION
1. Communion should be received in the hand.
2. Both the priest/minister and the communicant will be wearing masks. People approaching for Holy Communion will momentarily remove their masks, then replace them once the sacred host has been consumed.
3. The priest/minister will sanitize hands prior to distributing and receiving communion.
4. Communion lines should maintain safe social distancing of 6 feet.
5. Communion will be distributed only in the hand and not by the Cup.
6. The wearing of gloves is prohibited during reception of Communion.